What is ED visa?

ED visa is a non immigrant visa.

Students who enroll at our school for a one year course are eligible to apply for a one year non-immigrant ED visa. With this visa you do not have to leave Thailand regularly at short intervals but can stay here uninterruptedly for one year.

On arrival you will be permitted to stay for 3 months and then with necessary paperwork provided by our school you will be able to extend your stay for a further 9 months (3+9=12 months). At present an extension costs 1,900 Baht and you have to notify the address of your residence every 90 days, at no expense at the local immigration office, for the duration of the course. You can enjoy studying Thai and at the same time need not worry about having to make 'visa runs'.